Available Adobe PDF Files to Download
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare (English)
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare (Spanish)
- Living Will (English)
- Living Will (Spanish)
- Mental Health Treatment Preference Declaration (English)
- Mental Health Treatment Preference Declaration (Spanish)
- Illinois Law on Advance Directives (English)
- Illinois Law on Advance Directives (Spanish)
- Do-Not-Resuscitate Order (English)
- Do-Not-Resuscitate Order (Spanish)
- Medical Records Release
- Planning Ahead Informative Brochure
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
please click here to download the FREE version.
Medical Information Card
On the day of surgery, make sure to have your medication list (with dosages) available as the nurse will be asking you questions about this information. You will also be given instructions regarding what medications to take the morning of your surgery based on this information.
To ensure that our patients are getting the very best care and service:
After discharge, you may receive a phone survey from HealthStream Research. The information that you share will be used to celebrate what we are doing well and to improve in the areas where we did not meet your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
In order to make your experience at the hospital the best it can be:
- Inform the doctor and staff if you do not understand or cannot hear what they are saying to you.
- Family members or friends are welcome to be with you during discussions about your surgery.
- Let us know how we can make you comfortable while here for your surgery.
- Inform the staff or physician if you are not satisfied so that we may make it right.